Powerful self-learning fraud and credit management
Tollring’s innovative fraud and credit management solution seamlessly integrates with leading hosted voice / SIP trunking platforms.
Service providers benefit from automated real-time monitoring and alerts with predictive analysis of trends, to protect against fraud attacks.
The solution machine-learns and uniquely combines a rigorous process of risk register and fraud rule checks, historical trend analyses and blacklisted destination reviews, in line with preset credit limits – on every call made. Notifications of incidents are triggered on breach, mitigating risk at the earliest opportunity. When live calls in progress are terminated, dial plans are updated at site-level to prevent further attempts.
Maintain your competitive edge and build customer confidence
Multi-tier configuration of rules/rule assignments includes the ability for a service provider to permit reseller access to self-provision spend/credit limits, which reduces time spent on admin. The solution is shipped with an extensive database of known fraudulent/black-listed destinations, then self-learns to recognise anomalies, becoming more powerful and ‘up to date’ day-by-day.
This cutting-edge fraud and credit management tool may be deployed in your data centre or as a Service (SaaS) and can be white-labelled for differentiation.
Benefits to Service Providers:
- OSS agnostic solution; APIs into OSS / provisioning systems
- Seamless integration with leading hosted voice and SIP trunking services
- Automated real-time monitoring with predictive analysis to prevent fraud
- Machine-learning to protect against similar attacks
- Automatically end live calls and block destinations
- Reduce time on admin and dispute management
- Increase customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty
- Defend revenue and protect profit margins
- Maintain competitive advantage
Download our eBook
‘Telecoms Fraud: Don’t Just Cap It, Kill It’
Listen to the Podcast
‘Toll Fraud evolves into a $40 billion cloud eating monster’